Pick a Psion!
Which Psion is right for you? Tough to say. There are many common features in the
Siena, Series 3a, 3c, 3mx, 5, 5mx, 7, and Revo.
- For 3a/3c owners that want more memory capacity, to sketch, build complex
object-embedded documents, receive faxes, non-proprietary memory expansion, choose the
Series 5 or 5mx.
- A logical route for 3a/3c users that want more speed yet a simple transition, choose the
- The 3mx is a nice choice for the Siena owner that wants a bigger screen, net
capabilities, built-in spelling checking.
- Want colour? Only the Series 7 offers this.
- Need good Mac connectivity: choose a Series 3 model.
All Psion models have the following:
- include pre-emptive multi-tasking operating system
- include Data, Word, Agenda, Time, World, Calc, Sheet applications
- use a lithium battery to backup the main batteries