Coming soon to COMPUTEREASE Site
This page documents what I want to do to this site. Formerly,
I kept everything on my PSION but it makes more sense to do
it here on-line. I imported this.
If there are things you do not like now, let me know. If there are things
you think should be changed, holler.
- priority so high I will be put in concrete boots if don't do it
- high priority
- bundle the PSION tip files into ZIP and SIT for downloading
- continue to improve CE logo, try transparent GIF
- roll out new design into all CE pages
- put mission back in... somewhere
- start... what's on your PSION?
- sample page with frame at top with my button bar & company name
- get date stamp inside netscape 2.0 docinfo fields...
- add counter into PSION page, days I've had PSION, visitors...
- test perl, make a little HTML form on gutenberg server; hire Fuzz, if necessary
- add entries to all search engines, See Nov 95 CompuServe mag p. 16
- add "Why choose Computer Ease?"
- try a <P> or <BR> near graphics to improve layout in AirMosaic
- post a notice of my web site in CompuServe trainers forum
- make a "free" starburst icon
- get things scanned at Pierre's: my handwritten signature; chimera photos; studio photo; buildings, architecture, deconstruction; friends; cats; Tigger!
- add reference to my web site onto my paper handout "courses taught"
- fix FTP link in my sample page, try HREF or HTTP instead
- add elements from WEBS.WRD file
- submit my URL via -the-wire- help desk web page suggestions
- find May 95 issue of TCP: HTML info; it should be on-line
- get more humourous stuff in site, according to Allan Park
- test indenting OL and UL, document in sample page
- try site noted on p. 47 of HTML Sourcebook, document in sample
- e-mail Yahoo, change my entry to read "Toronto-based"
- make a courseware button and text, make link
- make links to files, utils, games, etc. in PSION page
- ask Tony to verify AOL PSION areas, for my PSION page
- add web links to AOL in PSION page
- add my editorial page: software releases; education; messy electronic desk
- make a page for the Liberty St. artwork
- add more white space upon Beatrice's suggestion
- test entire site with MS Internet Explorer, watch for bad UL structures
- text or grid of palmtop comparisons
- put as of date on every page, at bottom
- normal priority
- make a web page on CompuServe (mid Nov) that points to CE
- add "reviews" to CE page
- find a fractal for bw (see Randy's page)
- trying converting gargoyle picture from WP
- reorg visited sites list
- try accessing astronomy data (Observer's Handbook, p. 97)
- post CE web site in Canada/Toronto net search engines
- try to document/draw the "nexus" of music, horror, chaos, the net, my crazed expressions
- get Michel to translate my web site into French
- add a counter to main page
- add sound bytes to site, particularly bw (Mac sound files?), Tigger
- spelling-check everything
- reorganize clients list, reformat to hanging style, add a brief description of job
- put company logos on supported platform page
- add a note that the CTN page is provided compliments CE
- lookup the other CE's, someone else is in Netscape Directory
- update colophons with other site info; update sample
- try using Envoy to encapsulate some of my documents, quick reference cards, etc.
- add comic: Ouija as computer interface
- add to bw computer bohemian
- finish clutter article and mount
- set up an interesting quotes page: "I hate DOS... And yet, DOS-plus-
Windows is the popular operating system out there in the world. It's
got to be an alien plot. It just has to be." Graeme J. Devine,
co-fouonder of Trilobyte's, makes of 7th Guest; Bill Buxton "[We
are] allowing the tail of techonolog to awag the dog of society."
Uof T Globe, k7 Sept 93
- add more forms to site
- make the what's new be broken up by this month and a separate page for older
- form: send us your unusual "ware"
- do my any key cartoon
- low priority
- try darkening symbols in PSION button
- try DL with COMPACT
- give user choice between HTML 2.0, 3.0, or text
- add my name in other languages: Buraku, Japanese
- tell visitors I have I-phone, when I get Pentium
- list job oppotunities at CE
- put CE logo, a small one, at bottom of every page, make it a link to home
- refer to beer-making and beer-label-making how many.
- add some Java
Last updated: 25 July 1996
~end of page~